Thursday 18 October 2012

What I crave

I am still on my big protein diet / diet shakes / meat / chicken / fish / more meat diet. I am pretty used to going no carb / low carb by now. Here's what I miss most:

  • Hot dogs - I have a hot dog fetish, as previous posts will confirm. Plus, it's quick, easy and tasty.
  • Pies - I love a pepper steak pie, with a Coke, and Gaviscon.
  • White bread sarmies - With Peanut butter, syrup, and more butter.
  • Pizza - Figure I don't have to explain this.
  • Burgers - Particularly a King Steer Burger
  • Coke - I know there is nothing good in it, but there are few things better than a ice cold coke.
  • Nosh - I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I love a Nosh bar.
Looking at it know, it ain't that bad, I am not a huge chip fan ( in any form ), so guess I am lucky, lots of other people really crave potatoes, I don't really struggle with it.

I have also found a few new healthy things I really like, and made some interesting dishes that tastes great and is healthy.

It's going good, and I'm getting good at this weight loss healthy eating thing.

May the scale be with you.

W

No comments:

Post a Comment